Items and skills

Connor Mulligan

Swashbuckler
hello there,
So I currently have been having issues with items on ships where I don't receive their bonuses at all. Same goes for cannon items too, anyone else have this issue ?? If so did you find a way to solve it ?

Secondly
Every time I'm alone and use open fire to take cover it works just fine
But the moment someone joins my ship it no longer works for me, not only that but it seems to pick and choose when those aboard my ship get it. I'm hoping I'm not alone in this cause it's super annoying that I'll try to save my ship from some damage but can't.

Any help or any solutions would be greatly appreciated thanks

hello there,
So I currently have been having issues with items on ships where I don't receive their bonuses at all. Same goes for cannon items too, anyone else have this issue ?? If so did you find a way to solve it ?

Secondly
Every time I'm alone and use open fire to take cover it works just fine
But the moment someone joins my ship it no longer works for me, not only that but it seems to pick and choose when those aboard my ship get it. I'm hoping I'm not alone in this cause it's super annoying that I'll try to save my ship from some damage but can't.

Any help or any solutions would be greatly appreciated thanks
every single person has those, problems rams and sailing items dont work and take cover/open fire dont work if someone else comes on ur ship. You are not alone in it lol

every single person has those, problems rams and sailing items dont work and take cover/open fire dont work if someone else comes on ur ship. You are not alone in it lol
Glad to know lol
Was getting worried that my brother and I were alone in the matter cause it seemed like no one else had these issues

Most definitely not alone, It's an unfortunate surmounted pile of glitches, but rest assured that they'll be fixed within time.

Back