Johnny Ironmonk former GM of Rawgers Jollies is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironmonk

Swashbuckler
That's right mates! Johnny Ironmonk! The man, the legend, the guy with the green beard is here to stay... Um... Is here to play! Or whatever we pirates be doing these days lol. Always seen with his faithful side kick and right hand man The dreaded pirate "Richard" (usually harassing Kate Goldwalker and other members of the Brethren of Lore). Rawgers Jollies was the GoBots to the Brethren of Lore's Transformers!

OK enough of the third person talk. For those who know/knew me no introduction is needed and for those who didn't, what game were you playing? Every week night for many years I would be up late lending a helping hand to new up and coming swabs and help guide them on their way to becoming a low down dirty pirate we could all be proud to share cannons with and stand side by side beating back Jolly Rogers evil hoards (ever hour lol)! If not doing that I would be flowing with the tides to whichever island suited my fancy with my shadow Richard and other members of Rawgers Jollies. Many times crewed up with Kate Goldwalker to which our guilds were informally called "Sisters".

I was an Alpha tester for SGW (Star Gate Worlds) before that project died due to embezzlement that caused MGM to pull the plug & A Beta tester for MWO (Mech Warrior Online) which I still play weekly. Last year I built my first gaming rig so now I can handle pretty much anything games today can throw at me lol.

I will never forget the final voyage on POTCO we embarked on out in to uncharted waters those last few minutes as we all waited for the proverbial switch to be thrown shutting off our server and thus ending our wonderful adventure one last time. Now we continue the wait to start the next adventure!

Ironmonk

Attachments

• screenshot_2013-09-19_12-00-26.jpg
    screenshot_2013-09-19_12-00-26.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back