Johnny VS Remington the Vicious!

Wow. Nice.

Except you spelled Remington the Vicious Remington the Viscous... which pretty much means Remington the gluey. You also gave out a lot of personal info to the whole world... :eek:. And then I liked the part how Remington is 300 pounds. xD

Overall, nice job!

~Redhorn

Wow. Nice.

Except you spelled Remington the Vicious Remington the Viscous... which pretty much means Remington the gluey. You also gave out a lot of personal info to the whole world... :eek:. And then I liked the part how Remington is 300 pounds. xD

Overall, nice job!

~Redhorn
lol, i didnt realise that vicious was spelled wrong untill i was done. and the personal info is all random stuff, lol. :D

Can you beat him without tonic when he is lv 35 my frined can (also with out life drain and heal ppl)lolmake that video and you are good you need to kill 30000 HP good luck

Can you beat him without tonic when he is lv 35 my frined can (also with out life drain and heal ppl)lolmake that video and you are good you need to kill 30000 HP good luck
i could kill him when hes level 35 without tonic, but i dont want to remake the video.

Back