July's Peddler Offerings

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Here is what is available from the Peddlers for the month of July (and August)...
snapdragon.PNG

Im sorry im away on vacation atm, could someone tell me why they put this outfit for both july and august?
*cuz its really awful one... no offense

Im sorry im away on vacation atm, could someone tell me why they put this outfit for both july and august?
*cuz its really awful one... no offense
August will have a new outfit that will be available all August and then all September. Each time they put up an outfit, it is available for the following two months. :)

August will have a new outfit that will be available all August and then all September. Each time they put up an outfit, it is available for the following two months. :)

Ah right, missed that. I was never checking again last month's outfit since new one was out :p
Thanks star :)

I feel like all they did was hand over the maintenance of the game to a "babysitter" to basically just run the game and put out the same stuff each month (father's day quest, valentine's day quest, same clothing each month) and that person sometimes gets bored and does the contests just to pass the time. There is no original thinking on any new content anymore, I'm afraid they really have given up on the game and are simply waiting for all unlimited players to just stop renewing their memberships......:( Sorry to be a debbie downer today but it's July 2013 and we haven't seen anything new in what, 2 years?? I think this is the way potco is telling us the game is done, simply by abandoning it to die a slow death. It's a terrible way to treat their paying customers.

I feel like all they did was hand over the maintenance of the game to a "babysitter" to basically just run the game and put out the same stuff each month (father's day quest, valentine's day quest, same clothing each month) and that person sometimes gets bored and does the contests just to pass the time. There is no original thinking on any new content anymore, I'm afraid they really have given up on the game and are simply waiting for all unlimited players to just stop renewing their memberships......:( Sorry to be a debbie downer today but it's July 2013 and we haven't seen anything new in what, 2 years?? I think this is the way potco is telling us the game is done, simply by abandoning it to die a slow death. It's a terrible way to treat their paying customers.

Completely agree with ya Kelly. Im already expecting the game to shut down this year. (not to sound pessimistic)

The last 'real' update (meaning not one that degrades the pirate experience, ie removing servers) was on March 22nd 2012 when they added ship tier 5 and 6 upgrades. 1 year and about 4 months ago. Still a very long time.

http://piratesonline.go.com/#/news_blog/entry/take_your_ship_to_the

Back