Justice League 2017

I like marvel, but I've always been a bigger DC fan, and while the DC movies so far didn't exactly living up to what DC truly is, I still enjoyed them. The trailer does look good and Ben is a good batman so we'll see what happens.
---------------------------------------
I watched the trailer a few times more and it really becomes more bad butt the more I see it. BTW I'm not sure if you can see it but it looks like Amazonians are leading a charge that on the planet Apokolips against an army of parademons, remember though she's not the only league member with a huge army at their calling. You still have all the Atlanteans with the advanced technology, and though they wont be in the movie you have the lantern corps of the whole emotional spectrum. If you remember from Flashpoint Paradox, the 2 armies, atlanteans and amazonians, got into a war and it more or less decimated the earth. Who knows, maybe in this movie they'll fight together.
I also wanted to point out that it looks like batman pulls out his mech suit in the trailer which can kick some serious butt. I maybe wrong it was rather hard to tell. You can see him use a version of it in this, he's had several types depending on the situation where a utility belt isnt enough.

Last edited:
Back