Idea kill stats window for your pirate

would you like to see how many things your pirate has killed?

• yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont care

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

ThePuddler

Swashbuckler
well i was thinking it would be fun to see how many things you have killed like
35 Alligators
56 Navy soldiers
14 Navy ships
you could go deeper and do the type of ship/level. they did count all the fish caught in alpha("All stats are since tlopo-alpha-v1.4.1") and you could use these numbers to do stuff like use it for achievements(https://piratesforums.co/threads/light-sloop-and-more.12179/)/titles or whatever you want. I would like a window to see these stats for my self.

Things like this would be a great addition to the game. Probably increase the longevity of playing for many people too if achievements were setup beside it. "Kill 500 skeletons," "Loot 250 rusty cutlasses." Would give mastered pirates something else to do besides socializing, looting, and PvP/SvS.

Things like this would be a great addition to the game. Probably increase the longevity of playing for many people too if achievements were setup beside it. "Kill 500 skeletons," "Loot 250 rusty cutlasses." Would give mastered pirates something else to do besides socializing, looting, and PvP/SvS.

I love this idea, and after you complete the achievement, you could earn a certain amount of gold, depending on how hard it is to complete. There could also be some sort of badge/recognition as a reward for completing certain achievements. There's a lot of different possibilities.

I think this would be a great way to keep players interested after 'maxing' their pirate, and looting most of the items they wanted.

Well they have already implemented or are at least starting to put in achievements so i'm sure this could be put in along side.

I like the idea. Only one question: how much would something like stat tracking slow down the game? I wonder if it would take a larger amount of resources to manage it. Other than that, I think I'd enjoy something like this :)

Back