~ Kraken Coconuts ~

S

Shamus The Brute

What can I say, me hearties..."sometimes you feel like a NUT, sometimes you don't."
:p
(Wait, isn't that a popular 'advertisement' slogan)?
MoundsAlmondJoy.gif
Anyway, it is quite obvious to most of you that I have an "obsession" with not only that formidable sea creature - the KRAKEN ...
:fish:
...but I also I share an equal love & respect for COCONUTS (although maybe it is because I had 'fallen' from that same kind of tree, idk LOL :cool:).
*My point is...wouldn't you rather feel safe joining my guild ~ KRAKEN COCONUTS ~ as opposed to - say - taking yer chances on the sea with "other" pirates (unsure whether or not 'within themselves' that the Kraken does in fact exist)???
:arrrrr:
In deciding for yourself as to which guild to choose amongst the gadzillion guilds available on POTCO :confused:, it is my hope that you choose ~ KRAKEN COCONUTS ~ as YOUR home
& as your choice.
***Otherwise mateys, who is going to save you when the Kraken comes around & when you suffer from a belly ache from becaue you ingested too many Coconuts ('ye be warned' as coconut milk is a natural :mad: laxative)!!!
Make the "right" choice today...& do not delay, ye pirates.

Good luck Shamus! I remember long ago I felt (kinda) this way and had made a guild named "Kraken the Whip" I think it's cool you stayed in your guild, I ditched mine to go solo a long while. It's easy for someone to comment "OK" to you, and I know you well enough that you don't care about that lol.
Shamus makes a great GM. He's kind, helpful and caring to all of his friends. To NOT know Shamus, you may say, "hmmm, or OKayyy..., or even Wha?" but TO know Shamus is to love Shamus. :D
Good luck friend! (PS can I send my guild rejects to you?) lol jk:p yum, Mounds!

Back