Suggestion Las Pulgas Teleportation Totem

Peter Goldbeard

Pirate Lord
Since it's such an annoyingly long hassle to get to las pulgas and one of the most popular bosses, general darkhart, I think there's should be a teleportation totem for las pulgas as well. Some people are so annoyed by the walk to dh that they will glitch to get there, which can cause game issues. I'm not personally very bothered by the walk there, but I know others are. Some people get very frustrated that it takes them 5-10 minutes just to GET to darkhart, so I thought a teleportation totem would help. Let me know what you think!

Las Pulgas? That's not a place! Stop making things up!
I'm joking

I feel like a door from Padres' main town straight to Pulgas would be much cooler. Something like a "secret passage" you earn the right to use through a quest.

Also an interesting idea would be making the stowaway guy (that everyone forgets about) have an option for Las Pulgas.

I'm joking

I feel like a door from Padres' main town straight to Pulgas would be much cooler. Something like a "secret passage" you earn the right to use through a quest.

Also an interesting idea would be making the stowaway guy (that everyone forgets about) have an option for Las Pulgas.
I thought about a secret passage but only posted the teleportation totem because I thought it would be easier for the devs since they could copy it from another islands totem. In fact, when I first thought of the idea, I was thinking of a trapdoor that took you into a tunnel that automatically took you to las pulgas immediately. They could do it either way, but I think that having a secret passage/trapdoor animation would be pretty cool!

Since it's such an annoyingly long hassle to get to las pulgas and one of the most popular bosses, general darkhart, I think there's should be a teleportation totem for las pulgas as well. Some people are so annoyed by the walk to dh that they will glitch to get there, which can cause game issues. I'm not personally very bothered by the walk there, but I know others are. Some people get very frustrated that it takes them 5-10 minutes just to GET to darkhart, so I thought a teleportation totem would help. Let me know what you think!

I'm glad that you posted it because I do think it's a good idea! As you said, it can be so tedious making the trek to Darkhart.
HOWEVER, my only concern would be that if this were implemented, the area would get even more swarmed than it already can get with pirates fighting Darkhart.
I'm joking

I LOVE the idea of a secret passage! Even better, like you said, if it were unlocked via a quest, similar to El Patron's Mine from the Raven's Cove Story Quest.

Back