Last & First Days

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
So in honor of the 19th, I felt compelled to write this. Exactly a year ago we were stripped of something so dear to us and what some of us couldn't even imagine it. Others saw it becoming more inevitable but no doubt no matter who or what you were we all felt the same way when it was announced and similar on this day a year ago. In reluctant celebration, I would like to celebrate by telling of the last day of POTCO and my two first days: First Day In played & First Day I went without POTCO. While no doubt we can mostly say we mourned to some degree we all had different thought processes and had different thoughts on the subject of its closing.

On my Last Day of POTCO I was lost and unable to believe DIMG while at the same time just laughing and in denial that they would be just this cruel but no less I sold many of my things in order to screen photos of my evolution on Albert Spark, noob to super not so booby noob. I continued to believe it was a cruel joke and it was nothing.

On the first day POTCO was gone I still felt it was some joke but more and more it sort of set in and I do believe at one point I partially broke down. By the end of the First Day without I was ready to learn all the necessary credentials and assemble something like another remake (only more common sensical? Whatever this isn't about another remake) and return to my domain and what was most of my life during my darkest ages. I became an enthusiast regarding POL (Pirates Of Legend) and was ready to commit fully to it until things got in the way as I started school and got into the thick of it.

On the first day of me playing POTCO never in a million years though did I think I would play this for a long time and love every minute of it. I was immediately impacted by Role Play Community (I rule France! And this is my army. Type Role Play) and would forever entangle myself in it on my first day. I didn't think much of it but I found it so cool that you could sail and do all these other things as I noobed about on my overly tall pale redhead pirate who had a ponytail and sideburns.

What were your Last & First Days like?

Back