Launch Your Way Into Pirates Online (07/22/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I tried to download the new launcher off the website. There were a couple problems.

1. The game would stop when in the loading screen when using the new launcher at 44 percent.
2. After the game would stop, it would go strait to the Bug Report screen.
3. After I sent the bug report, a little window pops up and says " Reinstall Using Recomended Settings", so if I press that, the Game STILL crashes again.

What should I do?
I have tried to load the launcher on one of my laptops and I received the same error. Make sure your graphic driver is up to date, and also make sure your flash is up to date. Then make sure your Direct X is up to date. Try that for a start... Good luck!!

I personally preferred the browser, as for me it was just easier...

I have tried to load the launcher on one of my laptops and I received the same error. Make sure your graphic driver is up to date, and also make sure your flash is up to date. Then make sure your Direct X is up to date. Try that for a start... Good luck!!

I personally preferred the browser, as for me it was just easier...

I believe ive tried those but im not sure about the exact ones....

launcher fails, how do i go on browser
There is no Browser Version anymore. You can only play on the Launcher.
  • The reason it was removed was because it was a huge problem. The browser version had A LOT of issues and lag. They spent all their time maintaining it, instead of developing new content. So if they added it back, we would get less updates.
  • I like the Launcher, it saves me time and is far less laggy than the browser was. Thousands of players play the game, I don't think its fair for them (The Developers) to make a decision that affects the whole community, just because a few people want something changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back