Question Leaderboards?

Are you excited for Leaderboards?

• Total voters
Our guild followed and competed mostly in ships sunk / enemies defeated. It really brought out some team work with our members.
:pirate ship:

I'm ok with them, I admit I looked at them often in POTCO. It was always interesting to see who did what and how you rated in comparison. I wouldn't say they are super important to me though. I guess I'm glad to see them returning but not quite excited in the same way that I am in general about the game being revived, which I'm very excited about.

I don't see the point in it really.. It shouldn't be a competition.
The reason I'm so excited about this game is that there is such a huge variety of things you can do: You can compete on the leader boards or you can ignore them, you can try to loot all legendaries or you can not give a hoot about looting at all, you can make friends and chat up a storm or you can play like a hermit, you can be into PvP and mike it your focus or you can never PvP, you can try to complete treasure collections or not, you can mess around with glitches or not, etc, etc,... You can become well known for certain individual things you accomplish in the game or for your general game play or for your personality. Everyone can make what they want of the game, it is up to each player to find aspects they enjoy. It is the whole game, the good, the bad and the ugly that make it so endearing to me. Well, that and sailing, lol:)

I definitely think they should make a comeback. I loved the leaderboards and was pretty heavy into ranking towards the end of the game. I'd love to see the competition it could bring between pirates and guilds in the Caribbean.

I'm ok with them, I admit I looked at them often in POTCO. It was always interesting to see who did what and how you rated in comparison. I wouldn't say they are super important to me though. I guess I'm glad to see them returning but not quite excited in the same way that I am in general about the game being revived, which I'm very excited about.
Could have not said it better myself.

Back