Video little "let's play"

maillon

Honorable Pirate
Hi lads! :)
I'm making a bit of a let's play on the game, would love it if you guys enjoy it :) the little silly bugs in the alpha only add to the videos ;D will make more whenever I manage to get more playtime since I do this for my own amusement :p
Any tips on how to improve the episodes is greatly appreciated! :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPXk7dmdarno

Infinite playtime acquired. :)
:)

Last edited:
I really enjoyed watching you play. I love the fact that you never played POTCO and are trying to figure out how things work. Not easy without the questline giving you information. There are still major parts of the game elements not implemented yet, which also makes figuring things out more difficult. Really enjoyed it :) If you have any questions, make sure to look around the forums for information, there is a ton here, and also the Wiki page! Of course you can post questions as well.

Looking forward to the next video!

: 3

I really enjoyed watching you play. I love the fact that you never played POTCO and are trying to figure out how things work. Not easy without the questline giving you information. There are still major parts of the game elements not implemented yet, which also makes figuring things out more difficult. Really enjoyed it :) If you have any questions, make sure to look around the forums for information, there is a ton here, and also the Wiki page! Of course you can post questions as well.

Looking forward to the next video!

: 3
Thanks! :D I'm not going to check the wiki though :) I like the aspect of trying to figure stuff out haha, it's how I learn every game, it's the most fun part to me :) If i really look it up it becomes more like a job to me than an actual game haha :)

Thank you =D The game is really refreshing from what I usually play :) also good community :)
Just wait till all the features are in, this thing is gonna blow up and hopefully be as big as POTCO's community was. I still think POTCO had the best community of any game. The best thing about this community is everybody is willing to help each other, alls you have to do is ask.

Back