Request Login Button on forums

StueGryffindor

Honorable Pirate
I've done periodic work from a private browser to avoid my information getting all over the web, and as expected, when I do, I'm required to log in anew to get on the forums.

However, when I try to click the "login" button, it doesn't send through. The little hand with the pointed finger signifying it is a link appears but the link doesn't work. Every time I log in, I have to right click that "login" button and open a new tab.

I don't know if this is a widespread issue or just from my browser. I have been using Google Chrome when the issue is occurring.

I've done periodic work from a private browser to avoid my information getting all over the web, and as expected, when I do, I'm required to log in anew to get on the forums.

However, when I try to click the "login" button, it doesn't send through. The little hand with the pointed finger signifying it is a link appears but the link doesn't work. Every time I log in, I have to right click that "login" button and open a new tab.

I don't know if this is a widespread issue or just from my browser. I have been using Google Chrome when the issue is occurring.
I get this sometimes. It might be an ad-block issue. As a workaround, just right click and open it in a new tab.

I have a problem with the login button where i have to click the lower half of the button on chrome to open the log in window. Its pretty weird
It's the same with the inbox and alert menus when the search bar is in-view. It's because the search box (invisibly) extends below into the navigation bar. This is a long-standing bug that should be fixed in the not-too-distant future.

Back