Lol i got rekt

BeastPepper

Dockworker
its kinda funny, i set my play time to be the most convenient for me, but the servers went down like 20 minutes before my time started. Hope it comes back on relatively soon.

Last edited:
The update hopefully shouldn't take more than three hours to put in. So you should be fine :p (I'm not a dev, this is just my opinion)

Please understand this is the Alpha testing stage for TLOPO. To a certain degree, various things are expected to be buggy and then have updates to bring fixes. Any person that logs into Alpha, whether by Alpha Key or PlayTime, should have an understanding of this.

Please understand this is the Alpha testing stage for TLOPO. To a certain degree, various things are expected to be buggy and then have updates to bring fixes. Any person that logs into Alpha, whether by Alpha Key or PlayTime, should have an understanding of this.

Well yeah, but what i'm saying is, its just my luck that the time I set out of the whole day, is when the next update since the 21st happens, and I have no estimate for how long it might take. For all i know, it could be for 3-4 hours and i'd have to set another play time. Its not a big deal, just saying that it is unlucky.

its kinda funny, i set my play time to be the most convenient for me, but the servers went down like 20 minutes before my time started. Hope it comes back on relatively soon.
Exactly the same for me. I'm in it now, just wonder what the update was, its alpha 1.1.0 now.

Back