Guild Help Looking for Hearts Afire

Used to belong to this guild, apparently it's been revived - the name's been taken. Would like to rejoin, please comment or pm!

Hi! I'm Elizabeth O'Malley, a new member of Hearts Afire! I wasn't in the guild back in the POTCO days, but Captain Hanker (Bubba) has restarted the guild and wanted me to reach out to you and let you know you're more than welcome to rejoin!

If you're still interested let me know and I will message you with the invitation code!

Hi, if you hear anything back could you let me know?

Hi! I'm Elizabeth O'Malley, a new member of Hearts Afire! I wasn't in the guild back in the POTCO days, but Captain Hanker (Bubba) has restarted the guild and wanted me to reach out to you and let you know you're more than welcome to rejoin!

If you're still interested let me know and I will message you with the invitation code!

I too was a member of Hearts Afire in POTCO, I was part of the guild for about 8 months before I was recruited for a new one and I had accepted. I would be interested in being in Hearts Afire again.

Im joining and training tonight so please let me know if there are more openings.

(Im Charles DaggerBane)

I would appreciate an invite as well, as I was a member.

I'll be on at 3 PST, I am Charles DaggerBane

Hey! Been away for a while, am currently playing now if anyone's on. But otherwise, will just keep posting here to try and sync up!

Back