Suggestion Loot container identifications

Should loot containers be different colors of identification?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

squintz

Pirate Lord
Greetings. I'd love to see the three loot containers sparkles color coded. I realize they are different sizes and such, but even these being all gold almost always look the same depending on your distance away. And people who do grenades a lot know exactly what I'm talking about. You run all the way in just to find it's a pouch.
And in pools it's impossible to see pouches and even loot chests most the time. Spakles don't show above water in pools 95% of the time.

My suggestion would be 1. Different colors per containers. And make the colors BRIGHT!!
Choice of colors is dependent on Dev's these are only a suggestion.
EX:
Skull chest = RED
Loot chest = BLUE
Pouch = GOLD (same as now)

Also I feel ALL three should be at least the size of sparkles of a loot chest or even skull, as only skull is easily seen above pool water.

Thanks and like to see input here.

eh, it would take me out of it
You know, everyone has different systems and specs, not all of us have massive gaming machines and can't run at top graphics or even get better than 10 fps playing tlopo. Based on whatever the reason I can't get fps of any decent count in tlopo while getting great fps in all other games, running less than full graphics makes a lot of things more difficult to see. I would think it's fair to say, many people can't run tlopo as good as they'd like for whatever the reason and I think my idea would help a lot of people.
It certainly would speed up my looting style and other things. Coloring the sparkles of course wouldn't have any impact on fps. That's not why I thought of the idea.

If you like gold sparklies, perhaps use gold for skulls and other colors for lessor containers.

GL

Last edited:
Back