Blog Post Loot Our New Launcher!

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
976e8c5866.jpg

Posted by Joshamee Gibbs on July 16, 2016, 11:50 p.m.

Our launcher is a little plain, don’t ye think? I don’t blame ye. A lot of pirates seem to think so, but there isn’t a whole lot we can do about it. Which is why I’ve called on a higher ...er... caliber of pirate to resolve the issue and find us a more elegant way of entering the game. That’s right. I’m talking about the Brethren Court.

The Brethren Court’s been in session for what seems like an eternity now, and ye know what that means -- they drink a lot of rum. So much rum, I can’t hardly stand the sight of it anymore. Bah, who am I kidding? I could never turn down a good bottle of rum… or a bad one for that matter. It ain’t shameful! Name me one pirate that could! Quit looking at me like that.

Anyhow, after months of bickering, name-calling, and non-sensical acts of violence… or as they like to call it -- “politics” -- the court has come to a decision. As of right now, any and all players can download TLOPO’s new launcher available on the PLAY page.

The launcher includes a whole new array of shiny buttons, as well as a local news scroller. Ye can stay up to date with The Legend of Pirates Online without even visiting the website. Pretty good for a band of Pirates, eh? I thought so. Enjoy the new launcher, and be sure to order me a rum while yer in the Faithful Bride. I’ll be needing one after all of this nonsense with the Pearl… But that’s a story for another day. See ye soon!

Oh pretty cool launcher! I just got it myself as well, let's see how it works :)

Last edited:
Just installed it, my antivirus thought it was unsafe because of how new, unknown, and how less than 5 people w/ my antivirus downloaded it ahahaha

Does anyone know if the Mac Launcher comes here when you hit the community button? According to Deanaug, it IS supposed to come here, and yes, he will fix it.... but he was wondering about mac

Back