Loot Ratings.

King Arrguy

Notorious Pirate
Ever gotten a good skull chest with a loot rating a 3? Ever gotten a regular chest with 2? A loot pouch with 1? Do you think that there should be more chests or more accurate loot ratings? Post your thoughts here.

I just think skulls should have 4+ ranking, 4 if they have tons of gold or brights and 5 if they have famed, legendary or brights. If the ranking is lower they shouldnt even show up :p
This way you wouldnt get disappointed every time you open a skull with trash in it >.>
I really dont care much about the rest :p brights would be cool to remain in normal loot though so ranking in pouches and chests could be average. 3 for brights or rare stuff. 2 or 1 for gold and other stuff

I think this would of been a "neat" system, if it was actually implemented correctly. I think they had good intentions, but this like many other things fell to the wayside. All the different kind of loot containers have pre-set ranks, which are not always accurate. It would have had a good detail though...

I think this would of been a "neat" system, if it was actually implemented correctly. I think they had good intentions, but this like many other things fell to the wayside. All the different kind of loot containers have pre-set ranks, which are not always accurate. It would have had a good detail though...

Eh was just a random thought anyway... I've always thought they are just super super lazy to do anything... :rumgone:

Back