Loot Loot Runs.

I've always been able to average 5K on a good loot run, i seen another loot post a guy had 11K coins, how do you get that on a loot? What's the best tip or solution?

I've always been able to average 5K on a good loot run, i seen another loot post a guy had 11K coins, how do you get that on a loot? What's the best tip or solution?
Just keep sailing and sinking ships, avoiding hunters and warships that will max out your cargo.
Once you fill up with either ship materials or loot skull chests you are full and cannot add any more loot.
screenshot_2017-10-03_02-48-08.jpg

Its all based on your treasure sense. Treasure sense increases the loot for higher rarity in terms of gold. You will get less emeralds but more diamonds per each royal chest.

i have a question idk if any of you can answer but i just did a loot run and got only 145 or 457 out of 3k-6k gold and i get mats but no cargo loot bonus like it doesn't show for me idk if this is a prob but i'm not the only one that has this prob i was with a buddy and his was doing the same

LOL, good loot runs at sea are a broken memory now.
I sailed for an hour straight and got 3 pine, no loot and 245 in gold.
I did manage a 3 of clubs tho, or was it hearts?
Yeah...

Back