Harvest Festival

Bree Fair Grounds
Each race knows it by a different name:
Harvest Festival for Hobbits
Harvestmath for Men
Autumnfest for Dwarves
Iavasmereth for Elves

Festival Grounds
When in doubt always visit the Festival Grounds! There's always something to do there, whether it's games or quests or just having a good time with others.

Locations:
Dancing
Take time out from quests and other fun-filled games to learn new racial dance steps. Each race has unique dance steps they'd like to teach everyone! If it seems all too complicated for your wobbly legs or clumsy feet then look up the lesson at Dance of the Races.

Drinking
What would any festival be without a good pint of ale! For those who are interested the Inn League holds an initiation during festival times. Be careful what you drink because you only have so much time. Visit the Inn League Initiation for tips and tricks or just to learn more about them.

Harvest Festival NPCs

Bree-land - Festival Grounds
Ered Luin - The Festival Garden
The Shire - The Party Tree
https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Harvest_Festival

Punkin Pie, Is it time to move my character over to Crickhollow now?

Harvest Festival

Bree Fair Grounds
Each race knows it by a different name:
Harvest Festival for Hobbits
Harvestmath for Men
Autumnfest for Dwarves
Iavasmereth for Elves

Festival Grounds
When in doubt always visit the Festival Grounds! There's always something to do there, whether it's games or quests or just having a good time with others.

Locations:
Dancing
Take time out from quests and other fun-filled games to learn new racial dance steps. Each race has unique dance steps they'd like to teach everyone! If it seems all too complicated for your wobbly legs or clumsy feet then look up the lesson at Dance of the Races.

Drinking
What would any festival be without a good pint of ale! For those who are interested the Inn League holds an initiation during festival times. Be careful what you drink because you only have so much time. Visit the Inn League Initiation for tips and tricks or just to learn more about them.

Harvest Festival NPCs

Bree-land - Festival Grounds
Ered Luin - The Festival Garden
The Shire - The Party Tree
https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Harvest_Festival

You're welcome Kelly! The transfer is fast, and you're automatically in the kin when you log in. Should meet up with Dan sometime, he's like the only pirate who really logs in much anymore, he's awesome! @Danny Rooney
I just transferred, just waiting for the email from lotro telling me my account is ready to log back into.

Back