Mac issues with keyboard

Kelly O'Kidd

Wanted Pirate
I have noticed when typing in chat and I click the delete key (backspace) I go back 2 spaces instead of one space, it's not a huge issue but one that complicates my chat a bit.
Also, one other issue I've noticed is when I'm using the cannon or fighting an enemy sometimes my screen pans across and the game disappears and I have to click an arrow on the right side of the screen to go back to the TLOPO screen. I don't get disconnected though . It happens when I am holding down the control key (ammo) and using the right or left arrow. How do I turn that off? That also can be a huge issue when I get to play cannon defense again. Thanks!'
UPDATE TO MY ISSUE 1/3/18- My screen panning across was a setting on my computer so I fixed that BUT I am still having the issue with the delete key taking me back 2 spaces instead of one in chat.

Last edited:
I'm gonna comment on this to bump it back up so the devs can see it! I've been having this issue since Summer and I haven't heard anything about any plans to fix it.

Back