Macbook AIR Ship crash

heads up - don't update your Macbook to High Sierra OS game is not supported. I learned the hard way today :-(

I have been running on Sierra since late May and have had very few mac-only issues. This kind of problem seems to be more of a computer specific issue rather than an OS issue.

I have been running on Sierra since late May and have had very few mac-only issues. This kind of problem seems to be more of a computer specific issue rather than an OS issue.
I also was running Sierra with the sound being the only issue. I updated to " High Sierra " latest macOS - game is not supported yet - sadly the game WILL NOT work

This is a question i play on macbookair and when i try to sail i can, but when i get near a ship or shoot at it crahes. i thought maybeit was the macbookair i thought i didn't support the game with sail but hten i used my mac book that supported the the old game plz fix it

I just downloaded this game yesterday I use to play when I was younger when the game first came out I've been in search for this game a few months now but now that I've finally made a profile and downloaded it it's not letting me play it checks for updates then says there seems to be a problem ? My question is does anyone know how I would fix it for it to work ?

Back