Maintenance 04/19/2013

Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 1.50.02 AM.png

This maintenance may add some bug fixes, but no new game content will be added as new content is always added to the Test Server first.WEEKLY Maintenance. That's new, it's also a sign of improvement in the studio. Fingers crossed everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very hopeful sign that they are preparing to maybe start adding new content. Before adding new content they have to be confident that the game in it's present state is running smoothly. At least, that's what I'm going to think of the weekly maintenance.

Yay! I'm glad they are finally doing these weekly maintenance. This will help game play so much, and will allow anything new to be added to the game a lot easier.
Sigh... anything new needs to be added to the test server for testing. And nothing has been done to the test server in a long, long, long, long... Did I say long?? time. Maintenance hasn't even been done to the test server :sad1:

Sigh... anything new needs to be added to the test server for testing. And nothing has been done to the test server in a long, long, long, long... Did I say long?? time. Maintenance hasn't even been done to the test server :sad1:

Yes, we need maintenance on test as well. However test is pretty dead. I kinda think that this maintenance done on open will allow them to figure out what needs to be worked on in test, especially if they are checking on the game weekly now. Maybe soon then we'll see some fixes come to test as well. Kinda backwards, but if no one is on test, then nothing is getting reported there.

Maybe they are treating the live game as test since that's where all the players are these days anyway?
The only time test players play test, and are technically required to, is when they release something there. Otherwise, it is just like playing on live, just a lot quieter ;)

Back