Marceline Guild, at Your Service!

Misty Moonlight

Site Founder
Marceline Guild, at Your Service!
July 28, 2011
divider_line.gif

Plundering at sea has become a challenging and risky business. Enemy ships are on full alert, Bounty Hunters scour the high seas, and islands fearful of notorious Pirates are closing their ports.

The Marceline GMs will make surprise appearances aboard public ships this weekend
, to help Pirate crews battle, evade and survive at sea… Scoundrel-style!
You heard right! You will hold the helm while a GM serves in your crew.
Need a hand on the cannons? Our GMs are battle-ready and glad to be of service.
Not too handy with a hammer? Never fear - Captain Xavier Hench has been doing push-ups and he's ready to repair your ship to keep you afloat as long as possible!
The Marceline “swabs” will also aid Captain ‘n crew to increase their Scoundrel level by dispensing sound nautical advice on navigation and strategy (at Captain’s discretion, of course).

GMs Captain Xavier Hench, Catherine Harcourt, Thatch Roberts, Bonnie O’Bailey and Phillipe Gaston will be making the rounds on public ships during these times:
When: July 29 (3 – 4:30pm), July 30 (3:30 - 5pm), July 31 (3:30 - 5pm)
*All Event times are Pacific Standard Time
Where: Public ships on Andaba, Andoso, Angama, Barano, and Battama
If you want to partake in this Event, remember to set your ship to public during the scheduled times!

Plundering at sea has become a challenging and risky business. Enemy ships are on full alert, Bounty Hunters scour the high seas, and islands fearful of notorious Pirates are closing their ports.

The Marceline GMs will make surprise appearances aboard public ships this weekend
, to help Pirate crews battle, evade and survive at sea… Scoundrel-style!

You heard right! You will hold the helm while a GM serves in your crew.
Need a hand on the cannons? Our GMs are battle-ready and glad to be of service.
Not too handy with a hammer? Never fear - Captain Xavier Hench has been doing push-ups and he's ready to repair your ship to keep you afloat as long as possible!

The Marceline “swabs” will also aid Captain ‘n crew to increase their Scoundrel level by dispensing sound nautical advice on navigation and strategy (at Captain’s discretion, of course).

GMs Captain Xavier Hench, Catherine Harcourt, Thatch Roberts, Bonnie O’Bailey and Phillipe Gaston will be making the rounds on public ships during these times:

When: July 29 (3 – 4:30pm), July 30 (3:30 - 5pm), July 31 (3:30 - 5pm)
*All Event times are Pacific Standard Time
Where: Public ships on Andaba, Andoso, Angama, Barano, and Battama

If you want to partake in this Event, remember to set your ship to public during the scheduled times!

Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to purchase all ship types!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/marceline_guild_at_your_service

It will be an honor to have a marceline member aboard my ship and help face, against enemy ships, and what the sea has to offer! :eek:

When it's time today, I'll be on Andoso. I'll open my ship to public (look for a War Frigate named Red Raider), so feel free to come aboard!

Back