Question Maxed Gold - What to buy?

Member 24320

Dockworker
Not to come off as arrogant but I need some ideas for what to spend on my gold because I've been maxed for a while. I already bought everything I could think of but I feel like there are some things that I'm missing.
  • 175k burnt staff
  • Ship upgrades
Any other things to spend gold on?

Not to come off as arrogant but I need some ideas for what to spend on my gold because I've been maxed for a while. I already bought everything I could think of but I feel like there are some things that I'm missing.
  • 175k burnt staff
  • Ship upgrades
Any other things to spend gold on?
If you just want to get rid of gold for no real gain, just keep buying and changing colored sails in ship upgrades because that will drop at least 20K gold each time without using any other resource.

I retrain skills on cannon fairly often, need to do that to sail different types of ships and use different ammo. It’s 10k a pop to retrain any weapon so it’s a good use for gold. Of course new ships are fantastic but I’m not one to change my ships as they are like my children, lol. If you don’t have 4 fully upgraded ships then that seems a must that will burn through gold pretty fast.

Back