Discussion Maximum cargo hold that is obtainable?

Linerax

Wanted Pirate
With all cargo related upgrades(Cargo Hull and Fortune Hunter) on the War Galleon(ship with biggest cargo hold), how much total space can a player expect to see?

if I remember correctly the war galleon had 28 cargo spots and the war brig had 26 at cargo lvl 3. If i'm wrong then it was 2 more than that.

if I remember correctly the war galleon had 28 cargo spots and the war brig had 26 at cargo lvl 3. If i'm wrong then it was 2 more than that.
aL91Vhx.jpg

..so please what exactly does a 'cargo spot' refer to? ..and 'how much' does a cargo spot hold?

..so please what exactly does a 'cargo spot' refer to? ..and 'how much' does a cargo spot hold?
Do not over think. Cargo spot refers the maximum amount of plunder a ship can hold. A War Galleon has 18 units of cargo space for example.

A cargo spot is taken up by either a cargo crate, treasure chest, loot pouch, loot chest, loot skull chest, or royal chest.

..tyvm ..any idea why when i port after fleeting & klik 'take it all' it only gives me a few items, then tells me my inventory is full when all i hav in there r less than 10 weapons & less than 5 clothing items?

..tyvm ..any idea why when i port after fleeting & klik 'take it all' it only gives me a few items, then tells me my inventory is full when all i hav in there r less than 10 weapons & less than 5 clothing items?
I think it is simply a glitch - mine does the same - just keep clicking take it all and it seems to go in eventually

I dont know about anyone else but the amount of loot I have lost from the game crashing once i land is beyond EPIC!!! I just sailed for 2 hours and lost every bit of loot I gained.... Wow! That's just for today..

I dont know about anyone else but the amount of loot I have lost from the game crashing once i land is beyond EPIC!!! I just sailed for 2 hours and lost every bit of loot I gained.... Wow! That's just for today..
Remember, we're still in beta. Bugs and glitches come in, it's just something we all have to deal with. Sorry about your lost loot, hopefully next time you'll be luckier!!

Fun fact: All the gold and materials you acquired on that run should have been banked (so long as the crash happened during the porting process). All you miss out on are loot pouches/chests/etc :)

Back