Event May 6-8 Server Stress Test

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
From the TLOPO Facebook:

ATTENTION ALL TESTERS.

We are going to be having a stress test this weekend for the game servers. All testers are encouraged to attend in order for us to get an idea of how much of a load our servers can hold. Be sure to check out the latest updates on our website at https://www.tlopo.com/releases/. We've recently released all of the islands, so if you're online this weekend be sure to check them out!

Where: Anywhere in the Caribbean

When:
- Friday, May 6th: 6PM-10:.30PM EDT.
- Saturday, May 7th 3PM-11PM EDT.
- Sunday, May 8th 3PM-11PM EDT.

Is the game down? I got dc'ed after trying to get into the cave of souls on ravens cove and now I am getting error 900

Fingers crossed that all goes well! Hope this can potentially be a very big step forward for the game :)

Is the game down? I got dc'ed after trying to get into the cave of souls on ravens cove and now I am getting error 900
Aye Kelly something fishy... I got dc'd also after you and no getting back on 2 hours later :skullpeak:

No TLOPO site either... hope we are not under attack, cyber I mean. I'm sure they didn't mean outside those times the servers would be shut down? Maybe?:swashbuckler:
(ALL GOOD ALL JUST CAME BACK ON 3 HOURS LATER);)
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
I will be there! (hopefuly i will get back from dinner fast!)

EDIT:there is a new update?

About the connectivity issues/DDoS: how about implementing a "hot site" for the tlopo webpage that could act as a place for official announcements during site downtime? It would really open up communication because these guys can only DDoS so many things at a time before they lose the power/funding to continue the attacks...

About the connectivity issues/DDoS: how about implementing a "hot site" for the tlopo webpage that could act as a place for official announcements during site downtime? It would really open up communication because these guys can only DDoS so many things at a time before they lose the power/funding to continue the attacks...
Huh? I guess that's why I'm not a Dev... I have almost no idea what you said... but I guess you want to play TLOPO?... :)
:pirate ship:

Pretty much xD I'm not a dev either just a guy who knows a bit about security. Anyway apparently we have been told by Deleted member 4172 he is the one doing it? Whether that's true or not could be debated but doesn't seem impossible to me. Now we know a possible origin though, could help

Back