Me and them! [IMPORTANT MESSAGE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'ain Valentine

Wanted Pirate
Ahoy fellow pirates,
some of you might know me for for photoshopping alot...well this is a pic i just made in a minute,its nothing complicated....the pic explains
Untitled.png
well....whatever happned between the creaters of this site is between them,i dont think anyone has the right to know about it unless they want him too,erm right? lol but us as pirates will always love eachother,like we used to,its the same window i used to open before,the only differance is that it now has two tabs in it ^_^ soo as people with bigger badges then mine said they arent aking us to choose.i encourage everyone out there to keep loving and supporting other pirates nomatter what server thier accounts are on. and lets not forget the smile we used to share.one thing im sure about is in our realms. we have alot of freedom [excluding inappropriatsy] you can say 99% of the stuff you like to say without hurting anyone...now,the pic i made represents where i stand. where many others stand, i am hoping everyone of you can start spreading the pirate brotherhood that we used to (and still) share,by sharing this pic,at least hit the like button below to start. happy browsing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back