Connection Issues (February 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystichisoka2

Dockworker
I checked the status of the servers on the status site however when I log in, the game allows the game window to open but it won't authenticate me into the game.

Whenever i launch the game it shows this message there has been an unexpected problem logging you in. I have been trying to log in all day but it doesnt work. Please help

I can't log in no matter what I try. It always tells me im unable to connect to the server. Then, after waiting a few minutes I get a new notification saying unexpected error and that I need to contact customer support. What should I do?

I have sent an email to support@tlopo.com but i did not get a response. Can anyone help me with this issue?
https://imgur.com/a/qXQhC
I restarted my game for like 20 times and the error appears every time. Spent almost 3 hours trying to find a way to fix this issue. Please help me!

I can't log in no matter what I try. It always tells me im unable to connect to the server. Then, after waiting a few minutes I get a new notification saying unexpected error and that I need to contact customer support. What should I do?

Greetings Watson,

Have you sent an email to support@tlopo.com?

I would include the most recent crash log in the TLOPO folder as an email attachment if there is one.

@MMDR will be able to assist but it may take time for her to reply back.

I tried to log in from another pc, with a different internet connection and it worked. So the issue might be the internet connection

Yes I've been on all morning. I just got back from errands, saw Eve say Amira cant login either.. they are doing an update right now.. cross your fingers.

and still nope they have to be aware i have emailed them but it'll prob be awhile... in my opinion they should postpone event until they fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back