Glitch Mercer's Pistol not in inventory

thehappybub

Wanted Pirate
So I got Mercer's pistol at around 7 pm CST on April 30th on Cortos. Screenshot to prove. It was not in my inventory afterwards. I emailed tlopo support. Am devastated.
screenshot_2020-04-30_19-02-03.jpg

So I got Mercer's pistol at around 7 pm CST on April 30th on Cortos. Screenshot to prove. It was not in my inventory afterwards. I emailed tlopo support. Am devastated.View attachment 120244
Did you take it all from the screenshot? The excitement could have been so great that you didn't click right. Other people were busy taking screenshots and ran out of time. Think I did that once at remy too.
Maybe staff will ask for game logs.

I recall clicking it because I saw the plunder icons on the left, but who knows. Also doesn't the chest stay open for a pretty long while. I wasn't just sitting with it open on the screen for longer than the screenshot. I would really hate myself if I didn't click it right and it despawned.

I recall clicking it because I saw the plunder icons on the left, but who knows. Also doesn't the chest stay open for a pretty long while. I wasn't just sitting with it open on the screen for longer than the screenshot. I would really hate myself if I didn't click it right and it despawned.
I have seen some very inconsistent weird things with loot while having multiple players on a boss. Containers come and go, some don't open, some open like 3 kills later. I've seen containers go away before I click them when boss respawns and so forth. I've been pushed out of the way when someone brings a regular enemy up from the ground at remy and the enemy moves you away, and couldn't click a container even though I'm back next to it. Too many weird things being beta and 10 people lagging clicks. Who knows.

I wasn't online for like a week because I was moving to a new apt after graduating from college.

Anyone know about how long responses by tlopo support take? I emailed tlopo support when it happened and a week later in case they didn't get the email for whatever reason but haven't gotten a reply yet.

I wasn't online for like a week because I was moving to a new apt after graduating from college.

Anyone know about how long responses by tlopo support take? I emailed tlopo support when it happened and a week later in case they didn't get the email for whatever reason but haven't gotten a reply yet.
a week

Back