Minecraft forum server

There isn't one any of the Forumers frequent a lot that I know or am aware of. I am actually going to have a server up soon though within the next week or two. Looking forward to it going places once it is ready.
I only have a server just me to play on in my option better than single player less laggy only have 5 slots right now will get more trying to add people to the server

I am buying the full version of Minecraft tomorrow, so I would love to join a Pirates forum server if you can get one up.
Just need to have your minecraft username and it will be on survival mode for i can whitelist you onto my server and if you got friends i can add them also just need there username you can pm me the username if you want to and i can give give you ip adress i can post the ip adress on here
Heres what i got on my server so far still in a working progress :) there is a village with food not to far from spawn
2014-04-17_20.26.04.png
2014-04-17_20.26.04.png
2014-04-17_20.28.02.png

Attachments

• 2014-04-17_20.26.20.png
    2014-04-17_20.26.20.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 111
Though my only thing that gets me is getting a nice spawn together, I'm not exactly a professional Minecraft builder. I can build decently but I don't have like a specific style so if anyone is interested in building for the my server when I get it up, I would like to have someone who can build something like gothic or nordic style of buildings. If there is any other styles you are good at please do tell. :p It would be a big help and I'll be willing to throw in some goodies.

Though my only thing that gets me is getting a nice spawn together, I'm not exactly a professional Minecraft builder. I can build decently but I don't have like a specific style so if anyone is interested in building for the my server when I get it up, I would like to have someone who can build something like gothic or nordic style of buildings. If there is any other styles you are good at please do tell. :p It would be a big help and I'll be willing to throw in some goodies.
you can come onto my surver well more of the forums serve got some forum people playing on it but not now they where

Ok guys here is the ip adress 66.85.146.242:46355 i can always change it might need to whitelist got 5 slots right now and its on 1.9 the server is currently on and my minecraft user name is Mike509

Back