Combat Missing and Hitting

Jessy

Swashbuckler
Hey!

So I don't really know if this is well known or has been brought to someone's attention or not, however I've been experiencing problems in combat (with sword for right now) where I will Miss the target but they will still take the damage as normal. The flip side to that is some times what they attack says it hits and says the amount it hits for, the target will not suffer any damage. I'm not totally for sure what is happening but hopefully this gives you a little insight!

The other weird thing I've only seen once is; I'll heal in combat... Logging out and back in will fix that however.

Hope this helps!

For me when the damage isn't dealt it's because at the same time I hit an enemy there's lag caused by players showning up near the area I am at.

That's rather odd as well. However I tend to play on the lowest populated server and avoid other players. If need be I can gather us some footage to demonstrate what is going on if that would work out better.

That's rather odd as well. However I tend to play on the lowest populated server and avoid other players. If need be I can gather us some footage to demonstrate what is going on if that would work out better.
I tend to lag 1-2 seconds every time a player, enemy, npc, players' ship and an enemy's ship pops up so maybe that's what's causing it for you too.

Hey!

So I don't really know if this is well known or has been brought to someone's attention or not, however I've been experiencing problems in combat (with sword for right now) where I will Miss the target but they will still take the damage as normal. The flip side to that is some times what they attack says it hits and says the amount it hits for, the target will not suffer any damage. I'm not totally for sure what is happening but hopefully this gives you a little insight!

The other weird thing I've only seen once is; I'll heal in combat... Logging out and back in will fix that however.

Hope this helps!
The damage indicator above enemies is NOT correct. - This is a widely known issue and will be fixed in the future.

Thank you for letting me know it is a well known issue. I tend to post things like this up to make sure at least someone knows to a certain degree at least. Thanks again!

Back