Suggestion More Weapon/Clothing Inventory Slots

More Weapon Inventory Slots?

• Total voters

Bane

Sea Legs
As we kill and loot, we find ourselves needing to more frequently get rid of all the trash loot in our inventory. This can become annoying.
I think it would be much easier if we had a larger weapon inventory, thoughts? 30 weapon slots I think is the default, 35 for clothing.I think that is very little for the active players.

Edit: I asked more of the community online, and in addition to weaponry, more clothing slots would be much appreciated by most.

screenshot_2017-06-04_14-28-21.jpg

Last edited:
I have a jewelry slot that is EMPTY. I have absolutely nothing in it yet I can't just store anything in there sadly. If I could use my jewelry slot for weapons or clothes or both, then I'd actually have a use for it.

I came up with an amazing idea way back when playing POTCO. We could have "buried treasure" like a storage for extra weapons or clothing that we don't want to sell but don't need to carry with us at all times. This could potentially be implemented in the dig spots that already exist or new ones so that it does not interfere with quest digs.

I like this suggestion. There's lots of neat weapons that are more situational in nature, like the heal boost doll, or ones that I am saving to use when I get the required skill level that take up lots of space. And of course classy pirate girls can't go around wearing the same outfit every day, so I have a stack of clothes in my inventory too. :)

I like this also, maybe a bunker for 2 or 3 special outfits that you can access from the taylor shop for a quick change to free up some space or even autodumping duplicates for gold value when looting

Errs, I don't necessary disagree, but I am a guy that likes to get things to the original. Like even for my pirate that was made in TLOPO has to be the same as my POTCO character. I just like more of the feel of this game being more to the original rather than changing it up and not making it fun for the OG players.

I find myself running terribly low on clothing space, and I dread the idea of getting rid of something that I might want to wear sometime down the line, even if my character isn't currently wearing it. I personally like the idea of a bank of sorts for clothing/weapons, or it would also be cool if people could pay gold to add inventory slots. I would pay 1k gold for another page of clothing slots, and I don't think that would be too hard to do. (Then again, I don't code)

Back