Idea Muertos Moon Island

Is this something you'd like to see implemented?

• Total voters

WIlliam Burke

Swashbuckler
Ahoy Mates! I wanted to bring an idea to the table that might be of intrest to the community. With adding a Muertos Moon to the game reguarly it could bring about a more competitve nature into the players instead of waiting for legendary loot or and invasion.

General Idea:

Add the Muertos Moon event to an Island so players can experiance a free for all pvp experiance

How I'd Execute:

How I'd execute this at first is by making use of the "Wild Islands" such as Isla Tormenta, or Isla Perdida that normally don't see too much use. However instead of keeping it to one island possibly doing a weekly rotation as to keep the scenery changing, and keep the battles fresh. A way to not use too many reasources for the start and to get the community more ingaged what I'd personally do is have the muertos moon active on one server or a select few like the invasions. In order to get to the islands easier I propose that the ability to teleport to the island that has the Muertos Moon during the time it's active.

(Weekly rotating Muertos Moon on Wild Islands + Totems available to the islands temporarily during the weekly event.)

Pros and Cons:

Pros:

• The ability to have a full on free for all with a number of players
  • Not the same map used for PVP so can be refreshing
Cons:

• Players who have to go on that Island for other reasons might get dragged into PVP
  • Might not be fun for Lower Levels who can be easily slaughtered
Got any further questions, comments, concerns please feel free to comment, or start a conversation with me!

Back