Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Nope -

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I'll tell you in the morning :P -

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Post here your favorite movie having to do with the stuff that makes the world tolerable and itself spinning around...
:singing:

For what it is worth, I had just finished watching this movie tonight called "Before Sunset" and apart from the beautiful scenery shot from various viewpoints within Paris, France, the dialogue which does takes place between the film's main characters makes you think about some things within your own life.

"Before Sunset" (an apparent sequel to the movie 'Before Sunrise')

~ Anyway if ye are a dude, get in touch with your feminine side and wipe away the tear that rolls from the good eye that ye be havin' :eek: with the sash-belt holdin' up the very stitch of yer own britches!

While ye be doing that, I'll be switchin' the channel on the television set to ESPN (or some other channel) with the hopes of watchin' rugby, football, Sumo-wrestling, or some UFC Ultimate Fighter bout. :rolleyes:

The dreaded "Romantic Comedy": The movie we force guys to take us to, after we have attended the Terminators, the Rambo's, and the Die Hard's with them. Usually it is 90 minutes of them dozing off, fidgeting, and checking the Football scores on their phones in the darkness. The veteran attendee of the RC learns tricks to make his 90 minutes go by more quickly, multiple trips to concession stand is a must. Also, the 64 ounce Big Gulp will afford him at least 2 trips to the restroom, at about 10 minutes a pop. The veteran also knows he must have his butt in the seat for no less than 60 of those 90, or instead of steak at the Outback later, it's home for hot tongue and cold shoulder. Learn the tricks, and learn the rules guys, there is no escape from the Romantic Comedy.

One of the more "Guy Acceptable" Romantic Comedies (Along with Princess Bride), "The Sure Thing", a Rob Reiner film from the 80s. An intelligent comedy with splashes of sophomoric humor, and you get to see Daphne Zuniga shotgun a beer. Oh yeah, and romance.......

I know a guy that LOVES P.S. I Love you and will watch it over n over n over....and the Notebook lol Sooo, guess SOME guys appreciate a love story ;)

Back