Combat My issue with Cicatriz

Bone

Buccaneer
This may have already been a thread but I couldn't find it. Anyway, both Cicatriz and Crash are level 40 bosses and drop a cursed blade. We all know that. However my issue is the difference in health. For me it takes three or four blunderbuss shots to take down Crash because his health fits his level. However, Cicatriz takes upwards of 15 blunderbuss shots...? I was wondering why two bosses of the same level have such differing amounts of health. I can take down Jimmy much faster than Cicatriz and he's three levels higher than Cic

Yeah her health is a big problem if you want to loot at her, but what adds on to that is that her drop rate is much worse than any other boss. I do think they should lower her health a little bit so that it doesn't have to be over 3 times as much as Jimmy Legs'

Yes, Cicatriz is much harder to defeat and she's very stingy, but much more beautiful to gaze upon than ol' Crash!

For me it takes three or four blunderbuss shots to take down Crash because his health fits his level. However, Cicatriz takes upwards of 15 blunderbuss shots.
Are you using the same kind of bullet to kill them? That may be 1 of the reasons...

I didn't know lol I don't farm Cicatriz...
Nobody does.
Its because despite being 3 levels below Jimmy Legs, she has 3 times the amount of health.
She also isn't in a spot nearly as popular as Jimmy's so the only traffic she gets is level 30s completing the Ravens cove quest. She drops a sword that has worse stats and does less damage. And on top of all that she drops skulls at a significantly less rate than almost any other boss in the game if you're level 50.
This is why I think she should be tweaked. Health-wise

Last edited:
Back