need help

maximis

Dockworker
need help
have bought a new phone. and install it on it.
but I can not log in to my user.
have sent an email to suport but no answer other than they can not find me on the server i was on. have two pictures of the game where you can see my level and my user name but get rid of they can not find me what do i do

The Legend of Pirates Online is not available in a phone app. The game app that you apparently have downloaded is not TLOPO, it's a completely different game. Their customer support will not be able to help you with anything TLOPO related, and TLOPO customer support will not be able to help you with anything to do with that game app you downloaded.

Wait lemme get this straight...You're trying to play tlopo on your phone? Lol
Your profile pic goes perfectly with what you just said.
ee9.png

I could never imagine playing TLOPO on the phone as an app. OMGosh! Talk about killing phone battery!!!!!
It's actually possible to play on your phone if you screen share. You would still be running the game from your computer, but you would be able to control your pirate and play the game from your phone. It's not very easy to control your pirate, but it's interesting just to try it out!

I do believe it would kill my phone battery. Even with Turbo Charge...I work in a building with bad walls and no wi-fi. My battery goes dead faster than it should.

Back