Nerfed Cargo rewards?

Xünj

Sea Legs
were cargo rewards nerfed recently? ive noticed drastically reduced amount of gold and item quality from drops. basically where I used to get commons and an occasional rare plus 2500-4500 gold for a full cargo hold of rare mats and rare loot, I now get less than 1500 gold and rarely ever do I get a common unless its clothing.

does anyone know what happened? because same ship same cargo different results and this has changed since yesterday because Thursday I was making good money almost 25000 in a day now I cant get 15000 in a day with a war galleon and full crew

They changed Treasure Sense recently.

They didn't say what they did to it (or even whether they improved or nerfed it), but it seems to have been a nerf.

Not to say it wasn't necessary. If it was overpowered it was overpowered.

They changed Treasure Sense recently.

They didn't say what they did to it (or even whether they improved or nerfed it), but it seems to have been a nerf.

Not to say it wasn't necessary. If it was overpowered it was overpowered.
well I don't even have treasure sense (I borrow the war galleon lol) but I was just getting enough money that I could get a war frigate in about a week and a half by myself and about a week with friends/help but now id be lucky to get a war sloop in a week and a half with help

Interesting. I didn't see anything about changing base cargo.

If anyone else knows if they did, let me know. Otherwise, can we get some other confirmations on whether base loot has gotten worse for sailing? If their change to treasure sense messed with the base cargo that's something they would want to know about.

Interesting. I didn't see anything about changing base cargo.

If anyone else knows if they did, let me know. Otherwise, can we get some other confirmations on whether base loot has gotten worse for sailing? If their change to treasure sense messed with the base cargo that's something they would want to know about.
there have been a lot of complains about this recently idk how many have noticed since its only halved the gold rewards but ive alerted it to the attention to a moderator who actually happens to be in my guild, he is going to talk to some of the devs about the issue.

if ANYONE has a similar issue with cargo not containing as much as it did on and before 7/27/2017 please reply with whatever you may have may help us bring an answer and/or resolution to this issue or overlooked game tweak.

thank you all for reading

I'm having issues with getting regular chests worth twice as much as royals, EVERY TIME. It feels like royal chests took a huge hit.

I've noticed a DRASTIC cut in the gold and quality of items, too. Adjusting Treasure Sense may have been necessary, but this feels like it was completely nerfed. If it WAS, someone should just tell us. Then I could reassign those skill points to something more useful.

Back