Netflix original series

Ironmonk

Swashbuckler
*EDIT: I am an adult and these are shows for adults.

So far I have watched or am watching the following netflix series and what I rate them out of 5 stars being the best:
Daredevil *****
Orange is the new black ****
Sense 8 *****
The Killing ****
Peaky Blinders ****
Unbreakable kimmy schmidt ***

Johnny

Last edited:
House of Cards (also not for the kiddies) is outstanding too. I watched West Wing for a while (still have to finish it) but House of Cards is superior and outranks West Wing. The interesting thing is anyone who's anyone in any TV show ormovie may have been on House of Cards at one point. The Blacklist has a few people for example such as the actor who plays the Attorney General and the Iranian woman whose name does not come to mind.

I'm looking forward to the 4 other marvel shows coming. They said every 6 months they plan on releasing the next new show.

"Marvel and Netflix teamed up to bring five separate shows to the streaming service, focusing on a group of comic book heroes called The Defenders, a street-level Avengers team. The first in the series, Daredevil, premiered in April. Jessica Jones will be the next superhero to get a Netflix treatment before the end of 2015, followed by Iron Fist and Luke Cage, according to the Associated Press. After each has starred in their own series, all four will join forces for a Defenders show."

Johnny

Back