New AI

At the end it looks like a very dramatic slipping on a banana peel. :D

This is becoming a problem. It has caused real instability. Should be fixed ASAP. There's a glitch where they end up having no health but are still alive and still attack. Really glitchy. Crashing often with district resets and randomly. Last night, only crashed 3-4 times in 3 hours. Tonight, crashed 3-4 times within 10 minutes. Something needs to change!

This is becoming a problem. It has caused real instability. Should be fixed ASAP. There's a glitch where they end up having no health but are still alive and still attack. Really glitchy. Crashing often with district resets and randomly. Last night, only crashed 3-4 times in 3 hours. Tonight, crashed 3-4 times within 10 minutes. Something needs to change!
They are working on fixing it as soon as they can. And it is only the 6th/7th day of beta, so I advise patience whilst waiting for these bugs to be fixed. The devs have other things in real life they need to work on such as their jobs and school, so keep that in mind. They develop this whenever they get the chance, so naturally there will be bugs since they can't all work on it 24/7 like a full, paid dev team would be abe to.

EDIT: Forgive me if this seems harsh, it wasn't my intent for it to be.

They are working on fixing it as soon as they can. And it is only the 6th/7th day of beta, so I advise patience whilst waiting for these bugs to be fixed. The devs have other things in real life they need to work on such as their jobs and school, so keep that in mind. They develop this whenever they get the chance, so naturally there will be bugs since they can't all work on it 24/7 like a full, paid dev team would be abe to.

EDIT: Forgive me if this seems harsh, it wasn't my intent for it to be.

so harsh dud reality hit me i'm crying

Back