New Boss Levels?

Bonny Anne

Wanted Pirate
Im not sure if this was intentional or a bug, wasn't in update notes but it seems the boss levels for Palifico and Foulberto Smasho have been reduced. Pal used to be a set lvl 52 but is now spawning as low as lvl 45. Smasho is now a lvl 40 with 50k less health then before. I have attached a screen of smasho in his lvl 40 state. Opinions if it isn't a glitch?
screenshot_2018-09-10_13-59-01.jpg
update sees smasho goes down to lvl 34
screenshot_2018-09-10_14-14-27.jpg

Last edited:
Im not sure if this was intentional or a bug, wasn't in update notes but it seems the boss levels for Palifico and Foulberto Smasho have been reduced. Pal used to be a set lvl 52 but is now spawning as low as lvl 45. Smasho is now a lvl 40 with 50k less health then before. I have attached a screen of smasho in his lvl 40 state. Opinions if it isn't a glitch?View attachment 109023 update sees smasho goes down to lvl 34
View attachment 109024
Definitely not intentional, also Dreadtooth alligator jumped to 37, a small scorpion boss is up to 37, Devil Root is stuck at 37. This is all I know do far. If I were you I'd continue taking full advantage of Foul while he can't Smash so hard

I saw that when I logged on yesterday and immediately went to look at some bosses and see what they were talking about. I ended up spending most of my time at Dreadtooth. A great opportunity to do a really, really gigantic gator, his size was scaled up with his lvl. It should be noted that he did drop loot consistent with other lvl 37 bosses. I loved it!

Last edited:
Back