New fanon wiki for the remakes, recruiting

Talaith

Honorable Pirate
I have created a new fanon wiki for the remakes, I wanted to make sure one got done before the remakes/remake comes out, so people can start RPing immediately! I have heard that generally people want to leave the original fanon wiki alone, as an archive of POTCO, because they want it to be pure POTCO, or for other reasons.

Need up to the amount in parentheses of each of the following:
Co-Admins (2)
Moderators (3-5)
Graphic Artists (1-3)
Someone who knows how to make userboxes (1)

I will recruit more people as more people become necessary.

To be a co-admin you need a referral from at least 2 people to prove you are trustworthy, or you have to be someone who I already know and trust. Not that I doubt anyone here, but we've all seen those scenarios where someone comes and empties all the pages on a wiki or intentionally screws up templates and such... just being safe.

Link: http://the-captains-log.wikia.com/wiki/The_Captain's_Log_Wikia

No offense here but how many ''POTCO related wikis'' exist now exactly?
I stopped keeping track after I found eight, but keep in mind a few of those include wikis that were made because they didn't know the original POTCO wiki existed. There have also been numerous fanon wikis to spring up after the community split at the POTCO Players Wiki.

I stopped keeping track after I found eight, but keep in mind a few of those include wikis that were made because they didn't know the original POTCO wiki existed. There have also been numerous fanon wikis to spring up after the community split at the POTCO Players Wiki.

Oh welp... I don't even follow the official one so...

but yeah thanks for the reply :)

Back