Idea New Legendary Ships

Amp727

Sea Legs
1. Queen Anne's Revenge
Remember the good olden days where players were able to board The Queen Anne's Revenge? I think we should have that back... I also think we should be able to fight Blackbeard occasionally as the final boss on the ship.

2. Flying Dutchman
Alright... We really need to see some Davy Jones in the game, as well as his ship, zee best ship ever... The one and only, Flying Dutchman. I bet a ton of other players want to see this one, maybe even the kraken too.

3. The Harkaway
Well... Not much to say here, just Jolly Roger's main Ship of the Line. I think we should be able to fight it, or have it spawn in like the Queen Anne's Revenge, and maybe we could battle Jolly Roger or a new kind of boss we've never seen.

4. Silent Mary
Lastly, we need a Silent Mary! A custom Ship of the Line should be made of this monstrous ship. We need Salazar and his massive and deadly ship into the game at one point, and it would be nice to see a fairly difficult (Or even very difficult) challenge to face, since he was after all, the Butcher of the Sea.

Well, having the Black Pearl as a sinkable ship would be a bit weird... Considering Jack was a "good" guy. The Wicked Wrench was The Black Pearl, no idea when or why they renamed it.

Well, having the Black Pearl as a sinkable ship would be a bit weird... Considering Jack was a "good" guy. The Wicked Wrench was The Black Pearl, no idea when or why they renamed it.
Well as I recall, the Wicked Wench sunk and Jack asked Davy Jones to bring it back. That's why it's named the Black Pearl. That's also why Davy is seeking revenge for Jack.

Do we really want to sink the good guys? Maybe the HMS Endeavour, Becket's ship. I mean, maybe they'll add a Black Pearl npc boss fight, who knows? These are suggestions, so why am I critiquing lol?

The Dying Gull should be added, would be super op just like it is in the movie

Also a do a crossover and have the Jackdaw

Beckett set fire to the wicket wench and sank it when jack refused to work with him. Jack got jones to raise the ship but it was still black from where it was burnt. Jack renamed it the black pearl

Back