New Pirate Names Coming Soon (11/10/11)

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
Many thanks to all the Pirates that sent in Pirate names during our Name Fingers & Point Names competition. After reviewing all entries at long last, we are proud to congratulate our winners:

Angel Miranda, Captain Danger McSteel, Captn Jaquelina Finch, Christopher Dreadmenace, Crocodile, Davy Plunderskull, Emily Burnwash, Enrique Gunfish, Esmerelda Wildmorgan, Francis Gunshot, Gerard Ironwallace, Isaiah Bladecutter, Jack Fireblade, Jack Ironrage, Jackie Pearl, Jade, Jade Deckcastle, James Fireskull, Joan Shipwrecker, Johhny Silversea, Juniper Pearl, Kate Goldshot, Kaytlin, Leon Bladeshout, Maggie Ropebain, Marc Seafury, Matthew Greenphoenix, Rachel Plankwalker, Richard Gunhazzard, Samantha Bluehawk, Trivia Wolf, and Wolves O'The Beyond

The following brand new names submitted by you clever Pirates will be added to the Create-A-Pirate naming list in the next game update:

Antoine
Antonio
Fenris
Flynn
Francois
Ichabod
Luis
Maximus
Nick
Ricardo
Thaddeus
Wolf

Cleo
Darling
Destiny
Gabrielle
Helena
Isabella
Kenya
Lorelei
Mercy
Penny
Roxy
Sage
Violet

Blaze
Danger
Dashing
Destiny
Fortune
Jessie
Hikaru
Pepper
Peregrine
Quinn
Raven
Willow

Brave
Fair
Fire
Merry
Moon
Phantom
Ruby
Savage
Tiger
Witch

arrow
bolt
cloud
falcon
feather
fox
gallows
legend
might
phoenix
quick

rose
sharp
spark
stone
thorn
waters
weather
whirl
winds
wraith

Not all Pirates included their name when submitting ideas, but we’ve given proper credit wherever possible for these swashbuckling new names.
Look for them in the Caribbean soon.

Thank you again to all Pirates who took part – you’ve all proven yerselves a creative and crafty crew to be sure!

potc_gencommunity.jpg

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/new_pirate_names_coming_soon

Congrats to everyone who submitted a name and it was picked!!!!!

I think some of those names are kind of common ... except Ichabod, Maximus (there ya go, Basil ... one of your favorite names!), Lorelei, Hikaru and Peregrine ...

I like my own names ... :sad1:

Here are the names that I submitted:

First Names: Abelardo, Acarnanus, Arabelle, Balaza, Balera, Cadenza, Cacelia, Caezar, Daiana, Eire, Eeligius, Gallien, Iaera, Janina, Kae, Lance, Mabelle, Nazaire, Naia, Odessa, Ofelio, Quartus, Ronan, Raene, Taurean, Talia, Ulises, Valarae, Xanthe, Yulenka, Ynestia, Zephyrus

Last Names: Abercorn, Bairdgull, Bannerman, Caddellmast, Eastonwater, Elginton, Fairbairn, Falconerwood, Daileplunder, Dalrymple, Gairdenskull, Haddowstack, Inneshot, Jarvie, Keilleratte, Laidlaw, Nairnessy, Oglethorp, Quinton, Raeburnot, Sanderplug, Tawsekidd, Urquhart, Viponte, Ridellot

JadeOHayes, Apr 9, 2011 Report
#15 Reply

Anyway ... I think I'd go with Isabella, Blaze or Quinn ...

Willow Foxthorn..?
Raven Legendwaters..?
So many choices.. Choices, choices, choices...
Can't wait :D They need to add a bit more to the ship names too. About time for the pirate names though..

I think some of those names are kind of common ... except Ichabod, Maximus (there ya go, Basil ... one of your favorite names!), Lorelei, Hikaru and Peregrine ...

First Names: Abelardo, Acarnanus, Arabelle, Balaza, Balera, Cadenza, Cacelia, Caezar, Daiana, Eire, Eeligius, Gallien, Iaera, Janina, Kae, Lance, Mabelle, Nazaire, Naia, Odessa, Ofelio, Quartus, Ronan, Raene, Taurean, Talia, Ulises, Valarae, Xanthe, Yulenka, Ynestia, Zephyrus

Last Names: Abercorn, Bairdgull, Bannerman, Caddellmast, Eastonwater, Elginton, Fairbairn, Falconerwood, Daileplunder, Dalrymple, Gairdenskull, Haddowstack, Inneshot, Jarvie, Keilleratte, Laidlaw, Nairnessy, Oglethorp, Quinton, Raeburnot, Sanderplug, Tawsekidd, Urquhart, Viponte, Ridellot

#15 Reply

I like the names you thought of. They're so much more unique and original. They should have accepted some of them. :mad:

I like the names you thought of. They're so much more unique and original. They should have accepted some of them. :mad:

Thank you, Zia ... At least Disney Potco 'admitted' that we did send creative names. And they couldn't accommodate all of them, of course. And the one that they picked, in my opinion, were somewhat in between; not to 'strange' and some common ones. The really creative ones (;)) were 'scary' to them.

#15 Reply

Yep, Maximus was mine. But I did add my Name in the post...

Thank you, Zia ... At least Disney Potco 'admitted' that we did send creative names. And they couldn't accommodate all of them, of course. And the one that they picked, in my opinion, were somewhat in between; not to 'strange' and some common ones. The really creative ones (;)) were 'scary' to them.

Why did they get scared then do you no or not jade

#15 Reply

I like these names as well.

Why did they get scared then do you no or not jade

That was just my guess, Daniel, I can't really prove it whether it's true or not. But I think if the names were too weird, not a lot of ppl liked them, so Disney Potco would not take a chance by giving us those kinds of names. They would rather be 'safe' and go with the more common/easily accepted names. I still think that it's more creative to have those uncommon names though.

Back