New Ships Questions

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates! As we know, new ships are coming out. I am exicted and hoping to buy a reverant but I have a few questions first:

1. How will other player distinguish us from other enemies?

2. How can you buy a Navy, EITC, or Reverant? I doubt the shipwrights make cursed vessals.

Let me know if YOU know...

:ahoy:Hi there mates! As we know, new ships are coming out. I am exicted and hoping to buy a reverant but I have a few questions first:

1. How will other player distinguish us from other enemies?

2. How can you buy a Navy, EITC, or Reverant? I doubt the shipwrights make cursed vessals.

Let me know if YOU know...
Those enemy ships were actually glitches. But they have said Ship of the Line might be coming out.

I rly want ship of the line. Looting at sea would be much eaisier and more fun with all your guild members on your ship plundering lots of royals.... I can imagine it now......:D

So we are just going to have same old sloop, galleon, and frigate that are only Just CALLED the SOTL? With only better stats?

So we are just going to have same old sloop, galleon, and frigate that are only Just CALLED the SOTL? With only better stats?

um have u seen the ship of the line... anyways in my last post i was refering to the other ships that were released with the ship of the line sotl will look like a sotl just in pirate colors (the only other ships that were released were either sloop class or frigate)

The new ships were released on accident on test on August 3, 2010. They were quickly removed on August 4, 2010.
For the people who bought new ships I think they were able to keep them. I also read the Revengeant (<--- Spelling?) will shoot or did shoot, Fury broadside... I would love that xD When they released these new ships I will have a hard time choosing...

Back