Idea New Story Quests?

Mood Rock

Wanted Pirate
I have always wondered about the Headstone quest, and why Disney cancelled it. Now, I think that TLOPO could take over Disney's abandoned project and add it as the Story Quest it was meant to be. This new quest could be set up like the Raven's Cove Quest or Hollowed Woods Quest, which I have heard that players enjoy more over the Black Pearl Quest. The Headstone would be a unique feature to add to the game since it supposedly has the power to "control the wind." Granted, the Headstone wouldn't be as cool as me, but it still would be neat to incorporate it into TLOPO.

A somewhat unique idea would be a quest to find the Trident of Poseidon. This would allow for new locations, enemies, clothing, weapons, NPCs, etc. Unlike the Headstone which can control the wind, the Trident can control the seas. Some of the new enemies could be ships controlled by ghosts, locations such as St. Martin, NPCs such as Shansa, etc.

The quest should start off with the player searching the outskirts of the Caribbean for an Italian ship which supposedly as the Diary of Galileo Galilei. The quest would kick off from there. In the end, the Silent Mary could be used in a sort of final boss battle when the player reaches Black Rock Island, another new island that should be added. After the player gets the Trident, he/she would be allowed to make the choice of destroying it or keeping it for themselves. If they keep the Trident, they can control the seas. I am still thinking of what reward the player gets if they destroy it. This quest could be either an extension to the Headstone quest or a replacement. I really just want this quest for Black Rock Island. It is an island of rocks. Rocks that are different colors. I like this idea. Especially the idea of red rocks. It brings back happy memories.

How should the Headstone quest play out? What should the reward be for destroying the Trident? Should we even include these quests at all? How should the players control the wind and seas? Please answer the questions or others below. I'm not sophisticated enough to come up with complex and fun storylines for two Story Quests. I am just a simple aggregate of one or more minerals or mineraloids. I just wanted to pitch this idea to the TLOPO community, and I'll let the TLOPO community formulate it.

Here's a link to the Headstone quest if anybody's interested:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Quest:_The_Headstone

And for Black Rock Island:
http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Black_rock_island

Now that I think about it, a quest for the Fountain of Youth also would be interesting...

Last edited:
Back