New Treasure Fleet after El Patron's Lost Weapons?

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
I've never seen this before. This Treasure Fleet announcement just popped up.

fleet el patron.jpg

Then right after it said this, it left the Caribbean, but it was "too late to stop them?" Hmmm.

fleet el 2.jpg

Does this mean El Patron Sword will be easy to get from Fleet now?
If so, Yay! but I wonder why they are trying to give us more Legendary lately.

Lol they want to bribe us... But this announcement is quite weird since its the same that Disney used before Raven's Cove was released or something similar to that.

Said the same thing to my guild when I saw that this morning Pie. New things, even fleet notices are nice!

I don't think this means any new loot from the fleets. The fleets were mainly used to drive the story. Expedition Fleets were first as they looked for El Patron's Weapons. After the update, they became Treasure Fleets as they looted they previously found weapons. Now that that the Expedition Fleets have returned, perhaps a hint to another update?

I don't think this means any new loot from the fleets. The fleets were mainly used to drive the story. Expedition Fleets were first as they looked for El Patron's Weapons. After the update, they became Treasure Fleets as they looted they previously found weapons. Now that that the Expedition Fleets have returned, perhaps a hint to another update?

That is what I'm wondering. They are saying they are sailing toward Raven's Cove to look for weapons that we've already found. I'm wondering if the Heart of Padres, Norrington's Spy Glass and then this "expedition" is leading toward maybe a new island? or maybe a new area on Raven's that was previously unknown? Whatever it is, something is up. And to me if something is up that is WAY better than nothing being up. Were we not suppose to be getting another island at some point too?

Back