Suggestion New Weapons

Should they start telling us where and what the new weapons are?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pluto-Z

Notorious Pirate
Something that's always come across my mind is why developers or whoever it is that makes the decision of not telling us what the new weapons are and where to find them make those decisions. Why not just tell us and then let us find them? Sure, 2 of the new ones have been found already but it's dumb luck. We don't know which bosses to loot at or what weapons we are going to get. Instead we get photoshopped images that aren't real and then people farm bosses that don't drop anything. Why make legendary weapons a guessing game? The original game didn't, so why are you?

I remember in potco when the raven's cove came out me and a couple people kept trying to kill the rage ghosts and we couldn't figure out how to kill them. I don't think disney ever told us how to kill the rage ghosts or what the rage ghosts loot drops were, it was kind of exciting to figure things out without spoilers and that's most likely what the tlopo staff want sure it'll make things easier to tell us what the weapons look like and where to loot them but to me it's more exciting to wait until someone finally loots them and posts a screenshot on the forum.

Actually, POTCO gave us even less detail to weapon whereabouts, just FYI. As for this entire post... No. The entire bounds of this game is hand fed to the community from character creation all the way to maxing. Looting is one of those things that has kept the community active, bustling, and constantly trying to figure out the new ideas. It isn't like they make it impossible either, they've given us small hints to do so. We don't need to know where the Legendaries are at, because there goes the fun in trying to figure out something for yourself.

Back