(Not generic begging thread) I just wish I had a beta key

Leverstone

Dockworker
I really want to relieve childhood nostalgia without:
  1. A queue that may or may not take half of my day.
  2. Only 2 hours of playtime at a time.
  3. Fear of playtime running out, like a session that expired in the middle of a boss fight or in PVP.
I really am not begging for one. I'm probably going to try my luck at a giveaway, and I hope I win something. I just want to play my favorite childhood game(besides Roblox, and Siphon Filter) for as long as I want. Now I'm just making myself sound greedy.

its 3 hours of playtime and you dont lose any kind of big thing if u get disconnected in a boss battle its not like it takes u 1 hour to kill a boss or finish a pvp game. one pvp game takes 5 minutes and seriously queues have been way better lately you can almost have free playtime everytime so stop crying you basically have beta key

The problem with the playtimes is when you finish, say, a sailing run with 30 minutes left. You can't reset your playtime without waiting until it ends, and you don't want to set sail again with a potential time crunch situation.

This is the biggest reason I wish I had a beta key. I'd also be happy with being able to manually end my playtime and re-queue.

Yeah it does suck that beta keys are harder to get but the queue times are better now. Best of luck to levelstone. Ignore the pretentiousness of others. It's okay to talk about how you feel.

Back