Not going to deal with crashes any more

Stormtimbers

Pirate Lord
Every single time I dock my ship I crash and lose hundreds of gold worth of loot. I don't intend to play anymore until I can actually get loot from this and it won't be wasting my time to go on the seas at all.

I too am receiving this issue including a regular "The District you were playing on has been reset" yes TLOPO is set to High priority

Every single time I dock my ship I crash and lose hundreds of gold worth of loot. I don't intend to play anymore until I can actually get loot from this and it won't be wasting my time to go on the seas at all.
You do keep loot from the cargo crates that give you an item worth a set amount of gold. You don't get to keep the items from loot bags though. Although, if the crash is fixed as of now, then it doesn't really matter anymore.

I haven't been experiencing this issue. Did you set your TLOPO to high priority in task manager?
That. Does. NOT. Change. Anything. I'm tired of writing technical and detailed explanations, so I'm gonna put it like this : technically, changing the priority in any way, will not affect memory issues (they are the ones to cause crashes, the OS terminates processes that do invalid memory operations, otherwise the OS would have to shut down itself everytime something like this happens).

Back